Senior Account Executive
***On target earnings of $80k – $100k in first year; $100k – $120k in second year*** Halcyon is looking for a mid-level Senior Account Executive to grow and establish our public and private sector in the Ohio market. Individual will be responsible for maintaining, strengthening, and building the assigned territories, including Public Sector relationships in Central Ohio (40%) while adding new relationships/territories (60%).
• Work closely with the Vice President Sales and internal recruiting team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our consultants according to the client’s needs.
• Maintain or exceed the current book of business (e.g. monthly placements) which should equate to a minimum of $3M or more in gross revenue – equating to 20-25 billable consultants. If the number of reqs are low, in any given month, allocate more time towards growing accounts and territories.
• Regularly and proactively discover and connect with key private sector IT hiring managers and internal stakeholders.
• Regularly and proactively discover and connect with key public sector officials, business executives and internal stakeholders.
• Build long-term relationships with direct clients by meeting their IT Consulting resource needs and contributing to their growth.
• Manage expectations of clients. When disruptions occur during the delivery process, work to resolve situations quickly, in effort to win continued business.
• Set up and deliver monthly recruiting metrics (i.e. sales reports) with management staff to ensure satisfaction with current deliverables.
• Maintain or exceed the minimum number of monthly placements assigned to your account – ensuring monthly and annual revenue targets are achieved.
• Maintain or exceed the minimum gross margin targets, on monthly basis. Negotiating final placements and agreements, to maximize profit, will be critical.
• Provide regular updates (via dashboard, reports, etc.) to the management (CEO, President) on all activities related to the Consulting business.
• Penetrate inside the account by making regular monthly calls and getting referred to other key contacts within the account.
• Prepare reports on account status for both external and internal uses.
• MUST HAVE – Two (2) or more years in IT staffing industry as well as experience working in base + commission structure.
• MUST HAVE – Proven experience independently expanding markets through strong analysis, strategy and execution skills.
• PLUS – established connections with State and Local government officials (preferably IT related) within Ohio and/or established connections with private sector IT and talent acquisition executives.
• Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm in carrying out their responsibilities and possesses a highly professional demeanor
• Possesses the knowledge and experience in tracking and managing both lagging and leading sales indicators such as events, appointments, emails, sales, etc.
• Strong networking (both online and offline), cold-calling, social media building and time management skills required.
• Autonomy to grow the territory and earn uncapped commissions.
• Sales territory has existing, strong relationships to build a base and expand.
• Ability to learn and develop under sales-centered work culture – focused on both personal and professional development.
• Supported by inside sales researcher, assigned recruiting team and 20+ year sales veteran/entrepreneur.
Individual will be supported by an experienced recruiting team, inside sales researcher, established sales road-map and seasoned sales executive/entrepreneur. This is a great role for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, can self-manage and thrives on gaining/closing new sales. Submit your resume for consideration if this fits you. If you work best under micro-management (and negative sales environment), capped commissions and/or in a constrained territories with existing clients only – this position will not be ideal.
Halcyon Solutions, Inc. is a Columbus-based IT consulting and staffing company, specializing in Application Development, ERP, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Microsoft Technologies, with more than 150 IT consultants placed nationally. Our technical and delivery expertise has allowed us to retain more than 95% of our Fortune 500 customers and employees over the years.
We are also a State of Ohio MBE, DBE and EDGE certified business – strengthened with our Federal US SBA 8(a) certification. These certifications (including Microsoft, Oracle and IBM partnerships) allow us to quickly expand and deepen our market penetration in both public and private sectors.
Please direct all inquiries to:
Shaun Frecska, Vice President
5880 Innovation Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016