Inside Sales & Marketing Executive
INSIDE SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
The Inside Sales & Marketing Executive will be one of the key driver roles for developing new sales opportunities through the research, identification, solicitation and engagement of new business clients. Through the proficient use of interpersonal skills (phone, email and face to face), social media and marketing savviness and the ability to thoroughly research new opportunities, s/he will have the capability to greatly impact the sales and growth levels.
This is a great role for someone who can thrive in a small company and passionate team, experience in supporting sales teams, great communicator (verbal and written) and is eager to develop a long-term career that can provide opportunity for advancement into the sales profession.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- The passion, hunger and experience in supporting sales teams through an inside-led function – primarily through online (social media and emails) and offline (cold calls and networking) strategies.
- Minimum of (2) years in a sales support role with preferred experiences within the IT Consulting, Professional Staffing or Professional Services field.
- Minimum of (1) year of relevant marketing communications experience – with particular experience in one (or more) of the following: SEO Optimization, Site (WordPress) maintenance or content writing.
INSIDE SALES RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (75%)
- Developing and/or following a lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Sales and Account Management team via outbound calling, email communications, social media channels and direct marketing methods.
- Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by
initiating face-to-face appointments for the Sales and Account Management team.
- Follow up with each Sales and Account Manager, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, and follow up appropriately to close the loop
- Achieve the weekly, and monthly sales target goals in accordance with strategic plan, developed by the VP of Sales.
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM system, producing regular activity reports as requested.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
INSIDE SALES RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (25%)
- Discovering, capturing and communicating industry conferences, business events and general networking opportunities to the sales team and account managers.
- Coordinate distribution of various targeted electronic newsletters and timely alerts.
- Assist with the execution of the firm’s social media strategy and write relevant, timely content on various social media platforms.
- Assist with promotional item inventory management.
- Assist with a variety of sponsorships to maximize brand exposure and employee participation at events, as well as brand consistency across markets.
- Assist with research and metric tracking related to all marketing department responsibilities, including events, digital media (website and social media) and external communications.
- Develop a working knowledge of the firm’s service offerings, markets, industry experience, methodologies and key service differentiators.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to create basic content and edit the work of others.
- Ability to balance several assignments at once, while prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Working knowledge of various design programs and document production best practices.
- Ability to work and interact with partner stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, presentation and public speaking communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Prezi, etc. and a working understanding of CRM applications.
- Ability to use excellent judgment, handle confidential materials and display a professional demeanor.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Psychology or related business discipline
Halcyon Solutions, Inc. is a Columbus-based IT consulting and staffing company, specializing in Application Development, ERP, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and MicrosoftTechnologies, with more than 150 IT consultants placed nationally. Our technical and delivery expertise has allowed us to retain more than 95% of our Fortune 500 customers and employees over the years.
We are also a State of Ohio MBE, DBE and EDGE certified business – strengthened with our Federal US SBA 8(a) certification. These certifications (including Microsoft, Oracle and IBM partnerships) allow us to quickly expand and deepen our market penetration in both public and private sectors.
Please direct all inquiries to:
Shaun Frecska, Vice President
5880 Innovation Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016