Talent Acquisition means a view of not only filling positions, but also utilization of the candidates and their skills that come out of a rigorous recruiting process as a means to fill similar positions in the future also.
These future positions can be identified today by looking at the succession management plan, or by analyzing the history of attrition for certain positions. This makes it easy to predict that specific openings will occur at a pre-determined period in time. In few cases of Strategic Talent Acquisition, clients will recruit today for positions that do not even exist today but are expected to become available in the future.
Taking the long term strategic approach to talent acquisition has a huge impact on how an approach is made to a candidate.
- Single Point of Contact with dedicated recruiting team
- Tailored Client Engagement Strategy with process standardization, resource optimization and SLA management
- Established Talent Retention Program that outlines the candidate’s commitment, key deliverables and expectations to ensure continuous consultant engagement at all phases of project needs
- Extensive Technical Screenings in All Technical Platforms
- Large, Screened and Qualified Consultant Database that Goes Beyond Job Boards
- National Coverage with Presence in 31 States
“Halcyon was instrumental in helping us grow one of our largest healthcare clients by staffing the project from 0 to 40 resources in a very short timeframe. The skills were difficult to find and locations were distributed, in spite of which Halcyon came through with flying colors.”
-Sushobhan Suprabhat, Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, Perficient
“When we won a large account with Microsoft and needed technically qualified resources very quickly, we turned to Halcyon. Their hard work, commitment to excellence and client service were key in helping us retain our largest account. Today, Halcyon is our #1 supplier of IT resources of all skills.”
-Manish Yadav, Director of Staffing Solutions, Harman/Kardon
“Our SharePoint project involved over 30 team members, 3 state agencies.……..Halcyon did an outstanding job at interfacing effectively with each level–coordinating resources across multiple state agencies and dispersed geographies–demonstrating adaptability and responsiveness to an extreme and complex environment.”
-Bill Minkler, State of Ohio