We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join and assist our recruiting team.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Post technical job descriptions
• Source potential candidates on the standard IT job posting sites such as Monster, Career Builder, TechFetch and LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
• Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
• Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
• Compose job offer letters
• Promote client’s reputation as a great place to work
• Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
• Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter – especially in a contract role.
• Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
• Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Halcyon Solutions, Inc. is a Columbus-based IT consulting and staffing company, specializing in Application Development, ERP, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Microsoft Technologies, with more than 150 IT consultants placed nationally. Our technical and delivery expertise has allowed us to retain more than 95% of our Fortune 500 customers and employees over the years.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com